Diversified Consulting Services provided Full Contract Administration for the Nevada
Department of Transportation on this $8.6 million reconstruction of I-80 in Sparks, Nevada.
This project consisted of cracking and seating the existing Portland Cement Concrete Pavement, placing a leveling course and plantmix bituminous surfacing with Open-Grade pavement. Construction activities also included modifying the hydraulics in the median of I-80 along with median safety improvements with guardrail and slope flattening.
Diversified Consulting Services provided the Chief Resident Project Representative for this $8.6
Million bridge construction project in the southwest part of the Las Vegas valley as a
subconsultant to CH2M HILL. This project was a Full Contract Administration contract with Clark
County Public Works, providing project representation, field inspection, and document control.
The primary scope of this project was construction of a steel girder bridge on Cactus Avenue, from Rainbow Blvd to Verona Wood, over the UPRR tracks. This was a single span steel girder bridge that’s approximately 108 feet in length, built on large, relatively shallow spread footings placed on structural fill with no drilled shafts for foundations.
Diversified Consulting Services partnered with HDR in providing a large Staff Augmentation
team to NDOT for the Contract Administration on this $80 million Nevada Department of
Transportation Design/Build projection in Reno, Nevada.
This project involved removing and replacing the existing PCCP surface, cement treated base and three feet of the existing subgrade across the width of I-80 through Reno, Nevada. In addition, an auxiliary lane was constructed between McCarran Blvd and Sparks Blvd interchanges to accommodate a new on-ramp at Sparks Blvd. Fiber optic cabling with ITS devices were installed throughout the 10-mile project corridor as well.
Diversified Consulting Services provided Full Contract Administration for this $2.7
Million roadway construction project in Fernley, Nevada.
This project consisted of a reconstruction of Nevada Pacific Parkway from I-80 to East Newlands Drive. Construction included the coordination and installation of all utilities, construction of the subgrade, base, surface and associated street improvements for the City of Fernley through the Wade Development properties.
Past Projects Delivered for our Nevada Clients
- I-80 Design Build through Reno - NDOT (3441-DB)
- Cactus/UPRR Grade Separation - CCPW
- US 95 Resurfacing at Currie - NDOT (3479)
- Nevada Pacific Pkwy in Fernley - City of Fernley
- US 95 Resurfacing in Hawthorne - NDOT (3469)
- I-580 Widening in Reno - NDOT (3401)
- I-80 Resurfacing at Painted Rock - NDOT (3443)
- I-80 Reconstruction in Sparks - NDOT (3285R)
- I-80 Nevada Pacific Parkway Interchange - NDOT (3363)
- US 50 Reconstruction at Hazen - NDOT (3323)
- US 50 Reconstruction at Fernely/Hazen - NDOT (3284)
- UPRR Bridge Replace/Roundabout in Fernley - NDOT (3237)
- SR 88 South of Minden - NDOT (3221)
- US 395 Resurfacing South of Reno - NDOT (2547)
- US 95 Resurfacing South of Schurz - NDOT (2505)
- US 395 Resurfacing North of Minden - NDOT (3194)
- I-80 Resurfacing at Fernley/Trinity - NDOT (3164)
- Bridge Construction Two Bridges near Lovelock - NDOT (3069)
- Resurfacing of Three NV State Routes in Lovelock - NDOT (3020)
- I-580 Reconstruction at I-80 - NDOT (3090)
- US 95 and SR 360 Reconstruction at Mina - NDOT (2935)
- I-80 Reconstruction from Valmy - Battle Mountain - NDOT (2886)
- SR 789 Resurfacing from Golconda to Getchel - NDOT (2884)
- US 95 Reconstruction South of Goldfield - NDOT (2802)
- US 95 and SR 359 Reconstruction at Hawthorne - NDOT (2736)
- US 6 Reconstruction at Montgomery Pass S. of Mina - NDOT (2695)
- SR 399 Resurfacing North of Lovelock - NDOT (2645)
- I-80 Resurfacing East of Lovelock - NDOT (2609)
- I-80 PCCP Rehabilitation East of Lovelock - NDOT (2582)